360 Lace Human Hair Wigs
Disclaimer: This post contains links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase within that link I may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. The commissions are then put back into my blog to create a better experience for my readers and followers.
Wigs are becoming more and more popular these days. 360 Lace Human Hair wigs are great in a number of ways. This type of wig is made out of lace that goes all the way around the perimeter, at 360°. You have infinite style options and it’s much easier to clean and maintain. If you brush regularly, there will be no tangling or matting, and your new lace frontal wig will last you for a very long time.
What is so great about 360 frontal lace wigs is that you get a natural look because of the lace that goes all around your head, and you also have the option to attach more bundles at the crown area. That way, you can control the density of your locks and you have the option to go for the extra volume that everyone will notice. You can’t do that with a full lace wig. Do keep in mind that you will need to buy extra bundles to do this and you will have to sew them in yourself.
Another advantage of a 360 human hair lace wig is that with the lace going all around the perimeter, you can part your strands wherever the lace is and get that natural look. It also allows you to wear your locks in a high ponytail and make up-dos and nobody will ever notice that you’re wearing a wig because the hairline will look perfect and seamless because of the lace.
When it comes to wigs, you have several application methods that you can try and decide what works best for you. It all depends on your needs. If you don’t plan on wearing your new locks for too long or you like to change the style quite often, you can try the application that requires no adhesive or sewing. But do keep in mind that this method is not as secure as others. For a permanent method that is completely secure, try sewing the wig down, going all around the hairline.
Although this is a great option, if the sewing is done incorrectly, you risk damaging your natural strands if there’s too much pressure on them. You can also use glue or any type of adhesive to attach the wig onto your hairline. This is a semi-permanent option which holds up pretty well. It’s quite easy to do and doesn’t put much strain on your natural tresses if done correctly. There is also wig tape, which is small pieces of tape that you put along your hairline. They work quite well and prevent the wig from moving. If you’re not sure what application method to use you can consult your hair professional and ask for more advice.
Can Be Worn By Women Who Suffers From Hair Loss Or Thinning Hair
Some women use wigs to experiment with hairstyles while others are in a different situation altogether. Hair loss is an issue that unfortunately some women face. Whether the hair loss is caused by chemotherapy or some type of illness, it is equally frightening and devastating. Wigs can really be of much use during chemotherapy treatment and they certainly allow patients to be more confident and get through the whole process. Because they’re low maintenance, synthetic 360 wigs are more suitable for women going through treatment.
360 hairpieces are known to be quite easy to install. It can be done at home and there are no special tools needed. The easiest way to put a 360 wig on and make it stay there is gluing. Just apply the adhesive all around the hairline and place the wig on top of it. Gently press along the edges in order for the glue to stick. 360 wigs can also be sewn in using a thread and needle. Simply make braids and then stitch the 360 lace wig on your head. This is a very secure method that guarantees that the hairpiece will stay in place.
How To Cut The Lace From Your Lace Frontal Wig
- Try your wig on, take a look at the hairline and the part, and get a feel for how the unit fits.
- Take the unit off and begin plucking the hairline and the part until you get your desired look. We recommend doing this on your head or a wig block and keeping the lace on at this point.
- Think back to how the unit fits you. Was it too tight or too loose? Human Hair Bundles come with combs in the front and adjustable straps. Wearing the combs every day can be damaging to your edges and the adjustable straps might not offer as much security as you want so you may wish to sew an elastic band into your wig.
- It’s time to cut the lace off. Some people like to simply cut it, however for a more flawless finish you may wish to put it on your head and cut the lace to your unique hairline. Once you have your unit on, add a little pressed powder to the part to make it look more natural.
- Apply a little glue around your forehead and then either wait ten minutes or blow dry using the cool setting. Once the gel is tacky apply your wig and put a silk scarf on for ten minutes.
- Apply the wig then pull out small sections of one’s own hair along the sides and front using your fingers or a rat-tail comb. Usually unprocessed virgin hair 360 lace wigs look more natural and affordable. Even though your individual hair is just a couple of inches extended, this will truly aid to build a seamless hairline. This really is also very crucial for lace front wigs.
- And next, don’t forget your wig cap! Put the wig on your head from front to back. You will discover two combs on every single side or in the back from the wig. Position these right in front of one’s ears. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you’d like it to look. It will make your human hair wig looks more natural.
Customizing The Size
In order to look flawless and natural, a 360 wig needs to be the right size. In order to know what your wig size is, measure the circumference of your head. But even if the hairpiece is too big, a 360 lace frontal wig can be customized. This is not possible with any other wig type. All you need to do is cut some of the lace at the back, and sew it back again, making the circumference of the wig smaller.
What is special about 360 wigs is that additional bundles of hair can be added to the wig. If you’re not satisfied with the density of your 360 hairpieces, simply sew in extra hair bundles on the crown area and you’re all set.
Both 360 lace wigs and 360 lace frontal closures can use glue or no glue, it is very convenient to wear. The breathability of 360 lace wigs are better than the lace frontal wigs, and the price is cheaper than the full lace wig. Both 360 lace wigs and the 360 lace frontal closures have all styles in body wave, loose wave, kinky curly, curly hair, deep wave, straight lace wigs, and frontal closures.
The Down Side Of 360 Lace Frontal Human Hair Wigs
360 lace frontal human hair wigs are not as cheap. Although synthetic 360 wigs are quite cheap, those made out of high-quality real human hair are significantly more expensive. So decide for yourself whether you want to invest in a high-quality product or settle for something cheaper. When it comes to wigs the old saying is true – you get what you pay for. Your choice.
Thanks for reading!
Have any pointers or a new technique for installing the 360 lace frontal wig? Please come share them with us. We’d love to hear from you. Leave comments below!